We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
Lavazza Organic Tierra
USDA Organic certified
Grown on certified farms in the various tropical areas of the world, this coffee is good in every sense because it comes from organic crops. ¡Tierra! Organic grows on beautiful plateaus, protected by the shade of trees.
A premium coffee for a unique taste experience.
¡Tierra! Organic is a blend of 100% Arabica beans from Africa and Central and South America.
In 2004 Lavazza, launched the ¡Tierra! sustainable development project taking corporate responsibility at economic, social, and environmental levels in the effort to enforce a 100% sustainably grown supply chain.
The objective of ¡Tierra! is to assist communities of small-scale coffee producers living in extremely disadvantaged situations.
- Lavazza Organic Tierra the project aims to improve living conditions, coffee processing, building homes, schools, and infirmaries.
- In 2017 Lavazza launched ¡Tierra! Organic Whole Bean Coffee, certified by USDA Organic, Canada Organic, UTZ, and Euro Green Leaf Organic.
- Roasting: Light
- Intensity: 6/10
- Composition: 100% Arabica
- Tasting Notes: Flowers and fruit
- Preparation Method: Drip Coffee Machines, French Press, Pour Over, Cold Brew